Everyday Make-up

16:51

Hello everyone,
I'm back again, and as it's the summer holidays so I have so much time to write more posts. 

So anyway back to this post, and the make-up I wear most days - that doesn't count days where I just stay at home doing nothing because those days I really can not be asked to anything, that includes my make-up (Isn't everyone like that).



Okay, so I don't normally put on foundation, as I really don't like the heavy feeling of most of them, and really just don't like much make-up covering my whole face, however, I do like to make sure I don't look like a walking zombie, so concealer is a must have for me.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer

Then to set it into place, and to make my skin less shiny, I use a powder. I particularly love this one as its transparent so does overly change the colour of my skin when trying to look as naturally as possible; and it also lasts all day for me.

Concealer same as above.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Press Powder - Transparent

Also, one of my favourite make-up products is eye liner (I have multiple versions of these), though I have a very shaky hand when trying to actually line my eyes, so felt-tip-like ones work the best for me - if you have the same problem I would definitely recommend it. I also use a white pencil eye liner to line my bottom lash line as it helps my eyes stand up - though I've only just recently started doing this I can tell you it actually works amazing.

MUA Intense Colour Eye Liner - Snow white
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eye-liner
MUA Mega Volume Mascara 

What make-up do you wear most days?


You Might Also Like

0 comments