Review: Baby lips

12:27

Heyy everyone

Finally found some time to blog after a hectic last week going back to school and realising how much school actually stresses me out. So keeping it simple I thought I would write my first review, that honestly I've been meaning to do for ages - finally caught up with everyone else writing about baby lips.



The baby lips lip-balm, I have to say is one of my must have products in my make-up bag. After going through so many different lip-balms, some being to sticky, some being absolutely terrible and failing at keeping my lips from cracking, I finally found baby lips which in all has been perfect for me and keeping my lips in good health.



The 8 hour hydration, indeed, is actually true and it can last pretty much all the way through school with out having to re-apply - till lunch of course. However during the holidays, while camping, it was literally a life saver, defiantly when on a hill while the wind was deciding to whip pass us trying to take the tent away.



Also all the different types of baby lips are amazing. Personally I prefer the hydrate and cherry me ones (the two in the pictures above) as hydrate is perfect for school and cherry me is perfect when I want my lips to have a bit more colour but still keeping them hydrated. Honestly I haven't tried the others, but according to my sisters they're all are amazing.









Not sponsored. All my own opinion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments