-->

02/11/2014

October Favourites

Hey everyone

So now October has ended (gosh the time had flown by too fast) and we're on to November, I thought I would share what my favourite make-up products, and just random items have been this month. This is the first time I've written a blog post about this sort of thing, but might make it a little series, what do you think?

Firstly I'll start with my make-up favourites.

Real techniques buffing brush / Baby lips lip balm in cherry me and hydrate / Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder / Rimmel London Wake me up concealer / Rimmel London scandal eyes waterproof eyeliner


And finally just some random things, that don't really fit into make-up, more on the line of skin care.

Simple rapid action spot zapper / Nivea moisturising cream / Montague jeunesse face masks in Very Berry and Sauna Masque

I've been loving all these things over the last month, and will carry on using them.

What have you been loving in October?






 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment