-->

01/02/2015

Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing water


I'm always on the look for new skin care products. So when I heard great reviews about Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water from other bloggers and youtubers I thought about trying it out and gave it a shot. Over the last month or two (can't remember how long I've had it) I have come too love this product. It both removes my make-up and cleanses my face, making it perfect for prepping my face for my facial cleansing routines. Another bonus (counting up the brownie points) is that it is also suitable for sensitive skin, which in the end won this product over for me. My skin with many products ends up irritated and looking in bad shape, however that has not happened for this product.


I'm not skin care expert, but this has worked wonders on my skin. I would honestly recommend it to anyone, even if it was just to remove your make-up, which I have to say it does wonderfully - even waterproof eyeliner and mascara (which is something I always find really hard to remove with other eye make-up removers).


Over all, I would rate this product an 8/10 (I rarely give things 10/10) as for what the bottle says it actually does it, which can sometimes be really rare to find.

Sophie xox



Not sponsored. All my own opinions.

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment