25 facts about me!

16:00

Hey everyone,


I still haven't got back into the rhythm of blogging yet but I'm making a time table along with when to upload chapters to the story I'm writing. So I thought I would give you all an insight to me, as a get to know you sort of thing. Hopefully listing down some different things about myself I might be able to come up with some more blog posts as well. Lists are very helpful.

1. I have two sisters.
2. I get nervous way too easy about way too much.
3. I've tried blogging multiple times before but didn't like the theme of the blog so stopped.
4. I'm a Kpop fan.
5. I also love anime.
6. I like to read a lot.
7. I draw sometimes as well (check out my art account on Instagram @creativejayne ).
8. I once did lots of sport but I don't anymore, sort of wish I didn't quit.
9. I've realised I don't have one solid hobby just loads of different ones because I can't just choose one, makes my timetable very packed.
10. I finished my GCSEs this year
11. I don't think I'm a very good cook.
12. Every year we go camping, I say I don't enjoy it but I actually find it quite fun.
13. I really want to travel the world when I'm older.
14. I would love to be able to learn loads of different languages but I find it really hard to get it staying in my head.
15. I'm pretty much always early for everything unless it's being out the house door to go geocaching with my family.
16. I don't like coffee.
17. But I do like peppermint and fruity flavoured tea.
18. I love watermelon.
19. I can never get both wings on winged eyeliner looking the same.
20. I only realised yesterday I don't own a red lipstick.
21. My friends know me as the one who love Disney.
22. Plus being the innocents one.
23. But I also love action, mystery and fantasy kind of movies.
24. I've never had a favourite colour.
25. I've realised I'm not very good at this.

This is harder than you think. It's tricky figuring out 25 facts to sum up yourself. But I hope I did okay. If there are any posts you wants to see in the future comment below.

Love Sophie xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments