-->

04/08/2015

Pink Mystic // Make-up look

Heyy everyone

I've just realised even though I've show you guys the likes of my favourite make-up products and what I use on a daily bases, I have yet to do any other kind of make up look (which was what I wanted to do when I started this blog along with outfit posts) - though I have done some on my youtube channel thats_sosophie. So this week I thought I could share with you how I did my make-up look for dress-to-impress, you can see the what I wore in a few posts back here. As I think it's the sort of look you could also wear for a date night or even a night out with the girls. Anyway I'll stop rambling now and get into the actual look.

                     

                     

                     

                     

I really like this look and I think it sort of makes my eye colour pop. If you want any other types of make-up looks comment them below so I can give it a go.

Love Sophie xox




 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment