Travel Bucket List

17:00


Heyy everyone,

I've recently read a blog post about a travel bucket list, and as I would love to travel I thought I would share with you some of the places I wish to go in the future. Though there is so many places that I want to go, I don't want to bombard you guys with it so I think I will keep it to my top 6 (now realising this is going to be a lot trickier than I originally thought).

1 // Paris. I've always wanted to go to Paris again as the only other time I've been was when we went to DisneyLand and we didn't really explore the city, which is what I really wanted to do. Ideally I would love to go on a romantic trip there, as to me Paris is a city of love, as well as fashion, and I would love to go to a Paris fashion week. But for the mean time it will have to be on my wish list.

2 // Seoul, South Korea. If you don't know already I'm a lover of Kpop, as well as the Korean fashion. And to go to Seoul would just be amazing. My friend and I have already decided we shall go there one day, it might just have to wait till we don't have so much college work on our hands. Also the Seoul fashion weeks look amazing, and even if I didn't get to see the models on the actual run way to see everyone outside dressed up before hand would be so cool!

3 // Australia. To be honest I would just like to travel all over Australia. I can't remember when I first wanted to go there. Not only is the scenery (from photos) looks amazing, but I've always been an animal lover and I would just love to find all the different kinds of animals in Australia in their natural habitats rather than in a zoo. It probably relates to that at one point I wanted to be an explorer when I grew up. Which is a low possibility as I'm probably not fit enough haha.

4 // Rome. I've always wanted to explore round Rome. I have no idea why the idea of it just intrigues me, but then it most likely is the history of Rome that makes me want to go there (as you can probably tell by the end of this post history is one of my favourite subjects).

5 // Berlin, Germany. At GCSE I took history and in year 11 there was a trip to Germany but for multiple reasons I wasn't able to attend it though I wanted to. And since I've learnt a lot about the history of Germany and Berlin in particular I want to see it in real life and not through a computer screen.

6 // Scotland. Though I live in the UK, I haven't really been to anywhere outside of England. Actually thinking about it the only places I've ever been on holiday to are either in England, along with a trip to France and Spain at one point. Again I think it is mostly the history of the place that draws me to it, and luckily, hopefully in the near future I might be able to visit Scotland with my Tudor History class.

So this is 6 of the places I would like to visit. Where do you want to go? There's so many places in the world to visit I would love to visit them all, and learn about everything there.

So over to you, if you could pick 3 places to visit (without having to worry about expenses) where would you go?


Till next time, Sophie xox

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! I really like this post because I have a bucket list myself, mine has roughly around 390 things on it and it's forever growing - I am extremely ambitious about my life haha! I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment, and good luck with your blog x

      Delete