Trick'or'Treat | Last minuite DIYs

17:00

Heyy everyone,

So for this Halloween series I've got going I didn't want to just do make-up and outfit posts as I feel I should add a bit of variety into my blog. Though this might not get as many reads as the other posts, I hope you can enjoy at my attempt (I stress the attempt) at doing some DIYs that could be used for a party or just because you want to decorate your house, like my sisters' like to do. Okay anyway lets get into the post.



*Tried to get some Autumness into the post even though it rained hehe*

I'm going to keep these DIYs simple, not only so they're quick but I'm also not very good at DIYs -_- . So first I thought of the ghost banners, I think I saw something that gave me inspiration on WeHeartIt (Do people still use this? Or is it mainly Pinterest?). I found a template of a ghost on the internet which I printed out then cut out and repeated the step over again but by tracing it onto paper so I could had a chain of them. Next I was going to put them onto a piece of string, which I think would have made the decoration stronger, that I would have painted black but I didn't have any so ribbon will have to do. And there you have it.


For the next DIY, as many bloggers I have a thing for candles so this one was just using an old jar a black marker and tea light to make a Halloween candle holder sort of thing. Using the black marker I drew on a Halloween design for me I liked the spider web and spider look but you could do something like a pumpkin or a cat, if you're not that artist just find an outline off the internet and use that as a template.

 He makes me want to go watch Caspar the friendly ghost or ghost busters or something else ^_^


Okay, so that's it for this post, I know it's a short one but hopefully the photos will be sufficient and can give you some kind inspiration if your going to do some DIYs for Halloween. I would totally be better at this if we had Halloween parties, but then I'm not really a party person.

Over to you, you going to any Halloween parties this year? Or do you just not go to parties like myself?

Till next time, Sophie xox







You Might Also Like

0 comments