It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

19:00

Heyy everyone,

Around this time last year I did a post like this, I think it was even called the same thing, so I thought this year I could do the same. I haven't really got much to write and to be honest my focus on things keeps jumping - I'm in one of those restless moods - so instead I hope you're content with these pictures of Christmas in our house.

We don't typically have a theme like some people do, instead most of our decorations have sentimental values to them. So though nothing matches we still can't seem to change any of it.



I am at last feeling more Christmassy than I have these last few weeks when everyone's been doing blogmas and vlogmas, I've got so much to catch up on, but I can't wait I think I'll start catching up tonight and I might have watched and read them all by Christmas.

Bye Lovely's
Sophie xox




You Might Also Like

0 comments