-->

17/01/2016

Benefit 'Pump up the Party' Review

Heyy everyone,

I've been meaning to write this post for a while now and finally got round to it after spending time trying out a least some of these products in the gift set. Back in the after Christmas sales I spotted this set of make-up from Benefit that I had been eyeing for a while reduced in price, and since I don't often treat myself to make-up I though I would this one time. This is my first time trying Benefit and to be honest with you I can totally see why people love it so much. Not only do I love the products but the packaging is so pretty too, I am definitely not throwing it out after I finished with the make-up.


The Porefessional Primer. I've seen this so much when I watch make-up tutorials on YouTube and was happy I finally got to try it. I had kind of got out of rhythm of putting primer on since my last one ran out back in December but I got back into wearing it since getting this products. I focus it on my T-zone mostly as that is where the pores are the largest and I have to say I do notice a difference when I put my foundation on. The feel of it on my skin is light which I like, I really dislike heavy face make-up, and a little bit goes away.

Rollar Lash Mascara. It took so much will power to not go out to buy a new mascara while I was waiting for this one since I used my last one up just a couple days before Christmas, as I wanted to use this one so much and I'm one of those people who doesn't like having more than one of a kind of product open at the same time. And I'm so glad I did, I think this might be my new favourite mascara! With only one coat of it it lengthens and gives volume to my lashes so much. I could honestly wear this one its own without eyeliner it makes my eyes stand out that much.


Rockateur Blush. I haven't actually used this yet since I'm not really one to wear blush as my skin is already quite pink and I blush so easily I would probably look like a tomato. But it looks so pretty in the box that I'm totally going to have to use it soon, maybe I can incorporate it into a make-up look on here. The colour is so pretty and looks like it will do really well with quite a lot of looks so I'm looking forward to using it.

Eye shadows. Okay so I'm bunching these four together since I've only used two of the so far. The colours are prefect for everyday looks ranging from 'MILK IT!' being a pearl white colour to 'KISS ME, I'M TIPSY' being a darkish brown colour, and are all very pigmented from the swatches I tested (even if I didn't take a picture). I've only used 'milk it' and 'its complicated' so far and mostly just placed it as a highlight in my make-up looks. I think my favourite of these colours is definitely 'its complicated' as its such a pretty pink simmer colour that I think works better on the inner corner of my eyes that the white.


High Beam. Like the blush I have yet to use this, mostly because I'm worried how it will look. I've never used highlighter before since I have quite oily skin so I feel like if I put it on I will be too shiny. But since I know many people love it I think I going to give it a go in the near future.

Benetint. Last but not least it the lip tint. To be frank with you I got this gift set for this one item. I have been wanting to try lip tints for ages, and I have to say I am not disappointed. The colour is a gorgeous dark pinky red colour - which I find suits me most out of all the colour lip products I've tried - and the stay power is amazing. Though it does dry my lips out loads it's been my go to along with my Nivea lip butter and the two colours together are prefect. I love this product that much I don't know what to say haha ^_^.

What products do you like from Benefit? I'm now totally ready to try some more.
Sophie xox

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment