Fashion Favourites | Mint Jumper

19:22

Heyy everyone,

So recently I've been kind of running low on blog inspiration, with college starting up again and mock week coming next week I haven't really had time to have blog time. So I thought I would keep this weeks post a little simple and maybe even turn this into a series where I tell you about one or two pieces of fashion I've been loving recently. It's a short one but I hope you enjoy.


So if you haven't guessed by the title of this post my pick recently has been this pale mint jumper. To be honest the photo hasn't done the best of jobs picking up the mint in the jumper but by eye it is there. I bought this jumper from Newlook in the after Christmas sales when we popped into the store while we were at the seaside, and I fell in love with it. I don't think I've told you but I love jumper, especially ones with sleeves that reach over my wrists so I can tuck my hands inside, it's kind of a habit. Anyway this jumper fitted the bill, and since I didn't own any jumpers in this colour or a similar one I got it.


As well as the jumper fitting so nicely the detailing on the side caught my eye. Even though it's small the lace gives the jumper that something that I always find missing when I wear jumpers. To tell you the truth at first I thought the jumper was just fraying but actually the lace doesn't it just has tassels on the bottom which I thought was so adorable.


In addition to the jumper I've also been loving this gold/silver/white coloured beret. I've had this beret for a good few years and it was only after watching a YouTube video where Jen (from clothesencounter) styled her berets that I went and found it. I've realised I've missed wearing it and hats in general. I love wearing hats they hide my hair which can been a mess sometimes, very untameable.

What fashion pieces have been your favourite recently?

Bye Lovelies
Sophie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments