Liebster Award

17:00



Heyy everyone,

So back in December I got nominated by the lovely Sara for the Liebster Award. To be honest with you I hadn't actually heard of it till I was nominated so I've been looking around and reading everyone's post on and finally got round to answering the lovely questions Sara left me.

First of all, here are the rules for the Liebster Award:

1. Link the blog of the person who nominated you to do it
2. Answer the questions
3. Create eleven questions yourself and nominate blogs you want to acknowledge
4. Let these people know you nominated them via social media or leave a comment on their blog

Now lets get onto the questions.


1. What's the one song you could listen to over and over again & it never gets old?
This is so hard for me I love so many different songs, and could listen to them all over and over again. Ahhh I'm actually so torn between quite a few; BTS - Run, Vixx - On and On, Royal Pirates - Run Away, Fall Out Boy - Centuries. I love them all so much. But if I had to pick one and only one to say it will never get old I would honestly have to pick Beautiful Liar by Vixx LR. Leo and Ravi's voice go so well together and have so much emotion in them, I'm fangirling over them just writing about them I think I'm going to need to get them playing in the back ground. Yeah so they will be my one pick (Sara how can you make such a hard question?).

2. What's your favourite quote and why?
I really don't know if I have a favourite quote. I relate to so many in some way or another. My pinterest probably holds the vast amount of the quotes I love but if I had to choose one I would say Hakuna Matata. If anything most of my quotes come from Disney. Hakuna Matata roughly translates to No worries and as well as a catchy song to go with it I find it is the one I relate to the most.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you like to live?
Well firstly I want to travel, so there are a multitude of places I want to go. From busy cities like New York to places where internet probably wont reach like the Amazon. I might not look it but I can be quite adventurous. Though I would always love to stay near family here in England where I know everything and have the comfort of knowing I can reach someone quickly, there is a part of me that would also love to live somewhere like Korea, where I love the culture, fashion and music.

4. What is the one thing you love most about yourself?
I love this question, people these days don't talk much about themselves when really we should. We are all unique individual creatures that are awesome in every way. I guess I love my eyes the most. They are a blue to green colour and in some lights can look really pale, which though might look creepy sometimes I love how they stand out a lot when doing eye make-up. They also have this yellow/gold ring around the pupil which I don't know if it's common but I love it. And know I feel really awkward writing that but I think it should be a common things to say what we love about ourselves.

5. Who's your biggest inspiration?
To be frankly honest with you all, I don't really think much about the whole inspiration thing. I like being completely unique in ever way possible. But then looking at it I guess I get inspiration from my mother and grandmother, there are both so kind and hard working and I'd love to be seen the same as them in that way. As well as them I guess I get inspiration from all the characters in the books I read. Though my life isn't as hard as most of them, I'm not fighting off a huge force of darkness to save the kingdom (I mostly read fantasy), their will power to carry on and believe in themselves is an inspiration. Looking at this paragraph now I guess I do have forms of inspiration, but I don't think I have just one, they all influence my life in some way or another.

6. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
This for me is the hardest question ever. I love reading and can get through a book in a day if I wanted to. The stories take me away into another world that seems a lot more interesting to what I get up to everyday.

I've now been sat here so a good few minutes staring into space thinking what to write and I've realised there is a bunch of books I want to read but haven't yet as if I start I wont want to stop reading them and then I'll get through them and the story will end I don't like it when a good story ends. But though I love such books as 'I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you' by Ally Carter and 'Glass House' by Rachel Caine as well as some I've reviewed on here before. I guess the ones I would want to be the only one would be Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings. I think I would choose Harry Potter as the one book I would read for the rest of my life. Maybe if they put them into one long book or if not then I have no idea and would pick one out of a hat.

7. Are you more of an extrovert or more of an introvert?
Most of the time I am definitely more introvert. I get really nervous when in new places or talking to new people, I'm trying to over come this 'fear' this year. But once I'm close to you I probably seem like the most outgoing person ever. It really depends on who I'm with and if I'm comfortable with them to if I'm an extrovert or an introvert.

8. What's your number one goal in life?
Number one goal? Though there are many goals I have for my life like getting a good job or making my parents proud or even making a difference. I know it might sound selfish but what I really want to do is travel. Keeping it simple I don't mind where I just want to see the world with my own two eyes rather than through a TV or laptop screen. Yeah I think that is my one goal in life to travel and see the world.

9. What's the one thing you're most passionate about?
Even though I say that I guess I'm passionate about a bunch of things like my hobbies such as blogging, writing and dancing or even school, I never really know.  I've actually searched up the meaning of passionate to give you guys a good answer and I got "having powerful emotions" so thinking it through I guess that does relate to each of the things I said before, as well as my family and friends who I would defend against anything. Along with those all I have to say I'm quite passionate about music, though I don't play an instrument I enjoy it a lot and when I get talking about it I don't really stop hehe.

10. What would you like to tell your younger self?
"It doesn't matter if those people don't want to be your friend at this time, most likely it is just one of the group who don't like you for some irrelevant reason. Just stay strong. Don't show that they effect you as that will give them energy. Let your family be your safe haven. And if nothing else works write it out rather than shouting at the people who are trying to help. And don't forget to smile because after a storm always comes the sun."

11. Where do you shop at the most?
I don't actually think I have one shop I shop at most. Though I love fashion, the actually process of shopping I do not like. Mostly because I don't like crowds and that when ever I go I don't normally find anything I like. But going through my wardrobe my most worn items are mainly from places such as Newlook, Primark and H&M, so I guess I shop there the most.

The following questions are for my nominees...
1. What film/movie could you watch over and over again?
2. What's your favourite thing about the season you are in? (Here it's winter)
3. What one toy that represents your childhood?
4. What is your dream career and why?
5. Sum up your blog in three words?
6. If you could only use three make-up products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
7. What's your favourite festive holiday, and why?
8. If you could live in any time period, when/what would it be and why?
9. What's your main goal for your blog?
10. What would a 'Happy Ending' look like for you?
11. If you had three wishes from a genie, what would they be and why?

I nominate these lovely bloggers and can't wait to read their answers...



Thank you once again Sara for nominating me and giving the questions to answer I actually had quite a lot of fun to answer even if some were pretty tricky. Hope you guys enjoyed learning a bit more about me and if you relate to anything let me know.

Bye Lovelies
Sophie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments