-->

14/02/2016

Outfit Snaps | Valentines day

Heyy everyone,

It feels like it's been forever since I wrote an outfit post! But I've finally got round to taking photos for one now that the sun was out and I had a little spare time.


Top - Newlook
Skirt - Internacionale
Kimono - Select

Do you like the outfit? Not to pink but still girly and cute.

I love the pattern on this kimono, it's like the right kind of size for floral print. You know not to small that it looks vintage (I adore vintage but I wasn't trying to go that style for this look) and not to big where it just looks like it has on flower badge on it. Anyway I want to do more outfit posts in the future, so if there is like a theme or event that you would like me to post an outfit for comment below. Or maybe like celebrity inspired outfit snaps. K-pop idols airport fashion is on point!

Anyway I normally put a question at the end of my posts, but the only one I can think of I put on my last valentines day post. So I'll just leave it as if you take any inspiration from this outfit tag me a picture of your valentines day look on instagram or twitter ^_^

Bye Lovelies
Sophie xox

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment