15 Things I Love About Spring

17:00

Heyy everyone,
So after another hectic week I thought I would post another Spring post for you guys. Also spring starts today so it kind of fits right. Do you guys say the 20th is that start of spring or the 21st? I've always said the 21st growing up but everyone else says the 20th so I think I'll have to go with that. Anyway with the hopes the weather reflects the fact it is spring, here are 15 things I love about the spring time.


1. Pretty pastels 
2. My feet aren't freezing while trying to sleep
3. Warmer rain
4. Longer evenings 
5. Evening walks 
6. Brighter days in general (more photo opportunities)
7. Flowers = smell nice
8. Flowers = pretty backgrounds 
9. Less bulky layers 
10. Cosy movie nights while it's raining 
11. Spring cleaning 
12. Able to have windows open with out freezing
13. My birthday ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
14. Chance for more outfit posts with out freezing 
15. Spring fashion 

There are quite a few things about the Spring I love, even if Autumn is my favourite season, I'm just waiting for it to get a bit warmer. Hello Spring I know you're there somewhere *Looks frantically around*. Oh yeah and does anyone else love the rain? As long as I don't have to stay soaked to the bone for the rest of the day I just love standing it in. I could totally get super deep here aha but as long as the storms don't give me headache I actually really like them. This paragraph is starting to go off on a total tangent, I'm doing really bad a focusing if you can't tell.

Well anyway do you agree with any of this list? Would you add anything else? If you guys know of any pretty spring make-up would you let me know ^_^.

Bye Lovelies
Sophie xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments