-->

06/04/2016

Spring Make-up WishList

Heyy everyone,
So the other week I wrote up my Spring Fashion Wishlist, and have had my make-up one left to write up for a while so I thought it was about time. Also I'm finding it hard to take photos at the moment, as my time is taken up with revision (and watching K-dramas, medical dramas are surprisingly really interesting to watch) so I thought I could put this together on my break. Anyway lets get into the list.


[A'PIEU] Cushion Air Fit DORAEMON Special Edition. I've been looking into cushion foundations and bb cushions for sometime now, they come up quite a lot in Korean cosmetics, and they've caught my eye many time. The only thing I've be cautious about is the colouring of them, since I'm the palest shade in my Seventeen foundation at the moment, but this one had actually got a shade lighter than many of the others, so maybe after reading a few more reviews I might try it out - if I do I'll let you guys know. Also the packaging is pretty cute.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow. If you haven't heard of Colourpop I don't know where you've been. I've heard some amazing reviews of how great the pigmentation and colour of these eye shadows are and honestly I just want to try them out myself. If you don't know I'm a lover of any pretty coloured eye shadow and have had to hold myself back plenty of times from buying too many.

Maybelline Eyeshadow Master Drama. This product actually only caught my eye the other day, but I've been looking for an eyeshadow or eye liner pencil in this colour for ages. I've been wanting it so I can highlight the inner corners of my eyes, since I'm feeling the white shade I've got already will be a bit strong for spring and summer - I wanted something a bit more subtle for everyday use. Honestly I can't find any reviews on it yet, so if you know anything about this product let me know.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in Rouge In Rock. I saw this on Sophie's (from ShyLifeLiving) Monthly Moments (which you should totally check out by the way) and instantly feel in love with it. The colour is gorgeous and I could totally see it becoming an everyday favourite if I ever got it. Now I just need to find it on sale somewhere!

TARTE Tartelette 2 In Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette. This product caught my eye a while back, when I saw it on someones snapchat, who I can't remember for the life of me. Anyway not only are the colours in this palette looking so pretty, but have you seen that packaging, top notch Tarte. I haven't tried any Tarte products yet but I think I'm going to have to change that now ^_^.

I always write these lists and then never actually get any of it ahha. Maybe I'll treat myself after my exams in May, which are so late my first is May 17th  and the last is June 21st. Anyway if I was to pick on of this list which would you recommend? I'm so bad a choosing!

Is there anything else on your make-up wishlist, I'm an expert at window shopping even if I don't actually get any of my wish list, it really is a WISH list hehe.

 Bye Lovelies

Sophie xox 


 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

7 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try one of those YSL lipsticks and the Tarte palette also looks really nice ! You should definitely treat yourself to these products! Lovely post !

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to test out some cushion compacts too! Although, like you, I never seem to buy myself the things on my wish list! x
    http://kirstiemaccc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look pretty cool right ^_^ We'll get them one day, wishes are made to fulfilled hehe x

      Delete
  4. That Doraemon packaging is too sweet! I have the same problem though, I never buy foundations/BB creams online because I need to swatch them a thousand times in order to make sure which colour I should go for.

    Marti xx

    ReplyDelete