I think it's time for an update

17:00

Hello friends of the online world! Long time no see or write or yeah whatever. I am finally (twirls around bedroom multiple times, poses like she's disco dancing and sits back down at her desk) back.


Okay that was way too hyper for me, but guys honestly I feels way too long since I've sat down and even spoken to any of you let alone write a blog post, but alas I'm back so your going to have to put up with me.

I apologise to any new faces I'm not normally this hyper with my intros, I promise I am a completely normal human being ^_^.

Anyway I thought to set everything back in motion I would just catch you guys up with everything that's been going on in life in general. I don't think I write that many posts like this so if you want more just chatty posts in the future let me know in the comments.

"I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then."
- Alice in Wonderland


So yeah let's start with the big thing that has kept me occupied over the last couple of months EXAMsssss! Well let's say after seven out of nine exams I've finally been able to breath and type something up. I've been taking my AS-Level exams and though they are only half way through A-Level and might not even count for anything after next year, I've been working my butt off, as I'm sure everyone else has, to get the grades I want as they will be my predictions when applying to university. I definitely still feel way too young to be thinking about university. Anyway this has meant that college has taken over my timetable leaving little time to do anything other than sleep, eat and watch TV, I actually got to the point when my mum banned me from revising for an evening since I had over worked myself - what can I say I like to do my best - no but seriously I felt so much better afterwards so I definitely had over worked myself. But now I've done seven exams and the only two that are left are the second physics paper and the maths mechanics paper, oh the joys. Anyway I don't know where I'm going with this paragraph >_< but I'm just so looking forward to the summer and all this being over. Even though I'm the odd one who stresses the rest of the year, getting myself into a tissy, then when it is actual exam time I'm cool like a cucumber. Something about exams makes me feel calm, maybe it's that I'm in my own little world or that I don't have someone telling me I'm wrong straight away so everything I write is correct in my head ahha. But anyway I hope everyone else's exams have gone good, and will carry on doing amazing over the next month of exams.

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
- Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)


What else has gone on this month? Now thinking about it I haven't really done much. Oh dear! Mostly everything has just been going on inside my head. I've been over thinking everything. College. Uni. Friends. Just life in general. I don't even know where I'm going at the moment. That's where the Alice in Wonderland quotes have been coming from. I've been relating to so many at the moment. It's made me want to go read Alice in Wonderland which I don't think I've ever have done before, well the original version that is. Anyway, as I said I don't really know what I'm going to do with my life. Everyone around me seems to be so grown up and know what they are doing, whereas I'm sat in my room trying to make at least one coherent sentence. All I know at the moment is that I want to study astrophysics, but even I'm worried about getting the grades for that. I think I worry too much. Oh my this post is really just a ramble. I'm not really one to talk about emotions and feelings all that much so I don't know how to phrase this, if it's boring let me know okay?

But leading on from my over thinking paragraph, friends! I feel at the moment I only have two real friends that I can rely on and tell anything to. Of course I have other people I consider friends but they're more of in the situation kind of friends, such as class as I have no one else to talk to. Makes me realise how little social life I have. Saying that I do prefer to be by myself and listen to music and read and watch television (k-dramas in particular). But I am trying to work on it. On Saturday I would have been to London MCM, comic con - I'm writing this post on Thursday since the next few days are a bit hectic - which in it's self is a big thing for me, since I only caught the train by myself this year. I'm working on over coming a bunch of fears this year! But, though it's with my friends friends, I'm guess I've got some kind of social life ^_^. Hopefully blogging will help me with some social skills, I feel bad since I haven't spoken to many of my blogging friends over the last month. How have you guys been? But I should be totally getting back into that now.

Apart from emotions and exams I don't think I've really had anything eventful going on. But I have missed blogging. It's my hobby so putting in on pause was so hard. But I'm back! And I can't wait to try and improve everything on here since I'll have the summer holidays coming up.

Anyway, did you guys like this type of post? I could try writing more if you prefer but I'm not sure if I even write this type well. Anything interesting happen to you over the month of May?

Bye Lovelies
Sophie xox

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Aw good luck with your revision lovely. I can tell by how hard working and dedicated you are, you are going to smash it! I can't wait to see more of your blog posts when you come back xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ^_^ I hope so too xx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad your back! Your intro made me laugh so much! Good luck with the rest of your exams! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Hehe glad you liked the intro ^_^ thank you x

      Delete
  3. Great post- revision sucks! So nice to have you back :) xx

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete