-->

12/06/2016

Q&A with my non-blogger friend

Heyy everyone,

When starting this blog I wasn't sure whether I would tell my friends about it or not, I'm not the most confident person sometimes and I wasn't ready to face judgement while still in school. But once I got into college my confidence some how boosted, so I picked up the courage to tell my closest friends, which is like 2 or 3 people. So today I thought I could do a little Q&A with one of my non-blogger friends. I've been wanting to do a Q&A for a while now and since I don't any questions really myself I thought I would just quiz my friend instead.

friend


> When did I first tell you about my blogging?
> I can't really remember, I think it was sometime before Prom.
> So Like about a year ago?
> Yeah round about.

> Okay this kind of fits into the first one, but how did I tell you? Like was it direct "oh yeah I write a blog" or more indirect "oh I'm busy taking blog photos"?
> I think we were talking about make-up or something like that and you said that you'd written about it on your blog so the second option.

> Have you even read any of my posts?
> I have actually so blergh to you >_<

> Okay well putting into perspective the time frame in which I told you about my blog, how long have we known each other?
> We've known each other since year 9.
   Hung out with each other since year 11.
> Ahha so long ^_^ (reading back this made me realise that it's not how long you've know a person but if they have stayed no matter what - for me that was GCSEs and starting college)
> Oi!
> Hehe

>What was your first impression when I told you I blogged?
> I thought it was something different, you don't really hear about many blogs any more.

> You kind of answered it, but did you even know what blogging was?
> Yeah

> Would you ever consider blogging yourself?
> Honestly, probably not because it's not something I think I'd be any good at.
> Ahh I'm sure you would do fine, consider me who can't write a single sentence that makes sense sometimes.

> If you could choose one ting to help me with when blogging what would it be - considering I'm mainly a fashion and beauty blogger?
> Probably taking the photos because you complain your sister's won't help you.
> That's quite true >_< I haven't been able to take good outfit photos in ages, still trying to find an efficient way of using tri-pod and camera.

>Okay that's all the blogging questions I've got, thank you so much Bluebell.
> It's okay, happy to help.

> Oh one final question, which one do you think is more unique and quirky, my love for K-pop and K-dramas or blogging, and why
> K-dramas, because I had no idea they were a thing. I knew K-pop was a thing, though, because of Gangman style.
> I'm sure most of the people who read this blog (blogging friends) had no idea about K-dramas and K-pop either, I've taught many people hehe.

So yeah, have you told any of your non-blogger friends about your blog if you have one? If not do you think you will or not in the future?

Bye Lovelies

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! It was really interesting to hear what your non blogger friend thought of your blog! I have told my close friends about my blog and one of them even started one of their own! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^ That's great it must be awesome to inspire someone to start blogging x

      Delete