-->

29/06/2016

Summer Accessory Wish List

Heyy everyone,

So it has been awhile since I wrote my last wishlist post way back in spring, which feels so long ago with everything that has gone on since but really it was only like three months ago. Anyway after the people of Spring challenged me on writing a summer wishlist post, I thought it was about time to write a new one. Who doesn't love online shopping when in all fact you know you wont buy it in the end, oh the dreams of looking fabulous.


Cat ears, cat ears and more cat ears. Okay so yes I guess I am kind of falling into the trap that cat ears are, with everyone wearing them at the moment. But you can really deny that they are adorable. Cat ear headbands have been on my wishlist for a while now, the only problem I've had when trying to find a pair is that my head is too big that the band does not fit comfortably, is this only me? I honestly didn't think my head was that big >_< that the ends of the band touch the top of my ears. But still they are just too cute!

Baseball caps have also been on my wishlist for this summer. Recently I've seen quite a few people rocking this type of hat, and though I don't want to be one to follow all the trends all the time, something about a simple baseball cap reminds me of when I was younger and my parents would force them atop of my head to make sure I didn't get burnt while playing outside. Also apart from the memories of them, baseball caps are the sort of hat you can kind of just style with any outfits, plus they hide bad hair days. In the end they are a simple accessory that I feel would be a great addition to anyone's wardrobe for the summer.

And finally sunglasses. Can one ever have too many sunglasses? Only the other month I wrote up about my sunglasses collection, but I'm still buying and wishing for more. The other week I bought a black pair similar to the bottom two in the picture about and I have to say I'm in love with them. I've never owned a round pair of sunglasses before but I've fallen in love with them, maybe it's the Harry Potter feel I get from the or something. Anyway I've gone off on a tangent this is a wishlist post anyway. In any case sunglasses are my must have accessory for the summer so why would they not make it onto my wishlist. In particular this year the retro look in sunglasses has become very popular and I have to say I can see why. I think I've always loved the retro fashion that reappears so with sunglasses it is not something I can say no too. Who knew I could waffle on about sunglasses so much, do I make it obvious they are my favourite accessory? ^_^

What's on your summer accessory wishlist this year? Is they any trends that have caught your eye?

Bye Lovelies
xox

*All photos used in this post are off the Spring website.

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh i thought it was just me! I always have that problem of having my head being "too big", but I just think that the band is too small ;).
    Lovely post! I absolutely love round sunglasses, I think they suit pretty much every face shape!
    Love your blog!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skye
    xoxo
    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should totally make head bands in more than one size, or do they already do that?
      Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I love the cat ears! All of the accessories looks so pretty though! Loved this post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunnies! I'm all about that retro-vibe at the moment. Loving your blog, and just followed you on bloglovin! :) xx

    https://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that makes me happy xx

      Delete