Summer Time Haul

17:00

Heyy everyone,

So the other week I asked on twitter if you guys liked reading haul posts, and majority vote said yes, so here's the post. I've never done a haul post before but since over the last few months I've seemed to buy a few things I thought it would be about time for the post. Like I said I bought these items over a couple of months, pretty much one per a shopping trip, but anyway here's a collective summer haul, even if the weather is not really summery as I write this post. Well maybe it is for England with all this rain ^_^




The first of the summer purchases. This top was kind of an impulse buy. I didn't really go out to buy tops since they are not really a need buy at the moment as my mum puts it. But this strange things one jumped out to me. Though I don't out many I do love my printed tees, particularity ones with cute quotes on them, "strange things happens every day" is one of those, it kind of makes you think to appreciate ever little thing even if it is completely wacky. Anyway the colour also makes it one of the few lighter colour tops that I sort of needed for summer, rather than my dark wardrobe. In addition, the shorts were a must have addition to my wardrobe. I haven't owned a pair of shorts in years, mainly due to body confidence, which I don't have much in the terms of my legs, but this year I'm taking steps to over coming this. Just got to jump right in, right? Anyway this grey pair are now my favourite and I love how they fit, I also think grey is one of my new favourite colours. Both of these items are from H&M and were on the sale, got to love summer sales.


Next up is this crop top, is it even a crop top? My sisters were saying it wasn't but it sits above the top of my jeans making it cropped on me. Anyway this top is super comfy, it loose but not overly baggy, making it great for days going out where you want to look well put together but at the same time have comfort. The two things about this top that caught my eyes were, one, the purple sleeves, come on they're super cute and the colour is really pretty I don't know if the pictures do it justice, and second the girl gang pocket detail. It actually made me think of The Girl Gang group that Jemma from Dorkface created, of which I haven't joined in a twitter chat of in ages due to exams *sad face*. But anyway the top now adds to my summer collection of tees, that though small will hopefully grow. Oh and I almost forgot, this top was was from Select and once again off the sale ^_^.


At last I got a bomber jacket! I've been wanting a bomber jacket for ages, I just love the shape and styling them into outfits. And with this being such a gorgeous colour I couldn't say no when my mum said she would treat me and my sisters to a bomber jacket. There is quite a funny story behind this bomber jacket. We had gone into Select just to look around and found a few things to try on, so once we had finished trying things on I gave the jacket to my mum to change since the original had a pen mark on it or something, while I finished off in the changing rooms. Once I had finished I went outside the shop to stand with my dad while my mum went to pay. However later when we got home we realised my mum had picked up a different style bomber jacket than what I had originally tried on. So this one wasn't the original one I tried on. Luckily this one actually turned out to look nicer than the original, but we all found it so funny, such a typical thing of my mum to not notice if something was slightly different. Though after it all this is now one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe.


And lastly in this haul is actually the first thing I bought for summer, way back in March. When I saw this long cardi in Select I couldn't help but love it. It has a kind of hippy, festival feel to it, which is a theme I don't particularly have in my wardrobe. The colour is a lovely dusty pink which has been one of my favourites recently, along with the really pretty details and tassels won it over for me. Even though I've had this for a couple of months I haven't had time to wear it out yet since it always seems to rain when I need to leave the house, just my luck, and before it was exam season so it was leggings and baggy tees all the time as I stayed inside to revise, so it legit still has the price tag on it, but I do hope to wear this a lot over the summer months coming.

Tahdah! That's my little haul. Which is your favourite piece of this collection? Have you bought anything new for the summer recently? I've missed doing outfit posts similar to this even if it is tricky by myself, though I think I've mastered the self-timer button ^_^, the only downfall if that I have a tendency to blink everything a photo is being taken so the process is long, but it's still fun. If there are any other type of fashion posts you would like to see just let me know in the comments ^_^.

Bye Lovelies
xox

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I loved all of the things in this haul! The little crop top with girl gang written on it is so cute and the bomber jacket is so pretty! Lovely post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pieces you got! I think my favourite item is the bomber jacket, it's beautiful :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love haul posts! You got such cute things xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bomber jacket is just adorable, love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's definitely become one of my favourite pieces xx

      Delete