-->

28/08/2016

Back To School Lookbook



I've pretty much left this till the last minute but who really wants to think about going back to college till it's almost September. Okay I have been thinking about it but that's because I've been off since July and I'm so bored at home I want to get back to college to get me out the house (I've also had 'summer homework' to do).

Anyway I didn't want to do too many back to school posts since a ton of people already either post blog posts on them or create YouTube videos for the season, so this one shall be the first of a two part series. After my more personal post on Wednesday I decided I wanted to do more fashion posts so that's why one of my back to school parts is this lookbook. Who knows if I'll actually wear these outfits to college, I tend to find an outfit and where it continuously (okay maybe not that much I would probably stink but you get the point) as I'm not the most bravest of people when reaching out of my comfort zone for fashion, but we'll see.


Look no.1
One of the slightly more dressed up casual outfits from my wardrobe. I don't have many interesting tops so instead I layer up with nice throw overs like this one from Select. The jeans are a pair of comfy boyfriend style jeans from Peacocks, as we all know that comfort is key for long days at college. To finish off the look is just a pair of black converses from Newlook, which are pretty much my go to pair of shoes for college, since they look nice and are comfy to walk in.


Look no.2
Is a slightly less girly look, and probably one for those less sunny days with the dark colours in it, but saying that the majority of my wardrobe are darker wash pieces anyway. This is definitely one of those looks for a running late day with a pair of black jeans that I'm sure everyone owns at this point, and a slouchy top that can either be worn untucked or tucked in. I prefer my tops tucked if the jeans are high-waisted like these ones, mainly to show I still do have a figure under there ^_^.


Look no.3
A more girly look that though is one that I'm not sure I will wear since I don't normally wear skirts or anything other than jeans to college really, is one that I'll have at the ready in case it is needed. You can't really go wrong with a skater skirt as I'm sure they suit everyone and being black as well means it's really easy to match into different outfits. The denim jacket is a new addition to my wardrobe and came off the sales in Newlook; and I thought it gave the outfit a bit more umphh. To finish the outfit off I paired it with these heeled shoes (though not that high) which made it feel that much more put together.

After a year a college I think I've finally got used to having to pick out an outfit to wear each day instead of a uniform there ready for you. Which out of these 3 is your favourite? Do you wear anything similar or is your daily look for school/college completely different?

Also I'm curious to what sort of fashion post formats you prefer, ones where it is just one outfit or something like this lookbook?

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

10 comments:

  1. When it comes to fashion posts, I personally definitely prefer lookbooks because you get to see different aspects of the blogger's style :) I really love the third look, I think the jean jacket & the skirt are a great combination x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x
      That's a good point, I might do more lookbooks in the future then x

      Delete
  2. I love number 3, I don't know if I would be brave enough to wear it though! I usually wear outifts like number 2. Lovely post xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 is my fave! Super cute! Jess xxx
    www.whosthatjessann.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You style is so trendy. I have just followed you on bloglovin, would you mind following back?
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this looks! No 2 looks just like what I'd usually wear! Nice!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete