-->

24/08/2016

Putting Some Words On Paper




Hi everyone,

So it feels like it's been such a long time since I sat down and wrote a more heart-to-heart kind of post if I've even ever written one before. Sometimes a memory of an elephant other times a memory of a goldfish.

I don't do much of this just sit down and talk with you guys but I feel like I want to more. Even if I struggle so bad at getting my words down on paper or just saying them out loud for a matter of fact. There's a reason why maths is one of my better subjects and English is not. I'm also pretty good at bottling stuff up.

Anyway I just kind of wanted to just talk about what's going on this side of the screen at the moment.

I don't know if anyone has noticed or if it's just me being my own biggest critic but I'm losing the love I have for the niche I have for this blog at the moment. I feel it comes across mostly in my writing and everything that I write sounds so boring and dull that I'm actually quite surprised I still have people reading it. Don't get me wrong I still love blogging, the whole process of taking photos and writing stuff for you guys to read, but I don't know I just feel like I'm not living up to the best I could do on here.

Honestly I don't know what is the best I could do. I love doing fashion posts but I struggle taking good photos, one because I'm too scared to take them out and about so I have limited backgrounds, second I don't have a photographer or anyone really who can help me take photos. I see others post amazing photos of amazing outfits and it just makes me think why can't I do that. I know I shouldn't judge my blog posts against others but I still do and it's such a bad habit. I also really want to start doing more personal, lifestyle kinds of posts, but then I think if I really have that much to talk about and realise I'm not the most experienced person and I don't want to give anyone the wrong ideas about anything.

I'm stuck in this endless circle of wondering if what I'm writing is interesting to others or helpful in any sorts.

Really I should stop saying 'I' so much in this posts, I hope you don't mind my little rant, but you know the times when you just need to tell someone even if they can't help, yeah it's one of those time.

Well that feels better to get that off my chest. I don't really have anyone to talk to at home as they just don't get blogging and also the fact I'm rubbish with trying to explain myself in words. Anyway hopefully by Sunday I'll be back to my usual self, and I actually already have the photos ready so I just need to get some words written down, now there's the hard part ^_^.

So yeah, maybe I'll be able to write some more posts, I've got a passion for in the future. If there's something you would particularly would like to see let me know, my post ideas list is forever getting smaller hehe.

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

2 comments:

  1. Aw Sophie, I've been feeling the same recently! Just in a bit of a rut.
    I love your outfit posts, however you take them or whichever backgrounds. They're fab!!
    Hope you're doing well and I look forward to your next post X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I'm glad you like them. Your comment made me smile ^_^ x

      Delete