A Trip To Iceland

16:00

Heyy everyone,

So for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter or missed the very minimal tweets I posted about it, last week I was away for a college trip to Iceland.


I had been waiting to go on this trip for ages and I actually couldn't quite believe how quickly it came round.

So on the plane I went, only knowing two people on the trip, and to Iceland it was a go.


The views we saw were amazing to sum it up in one word.


Snow topped mountains. Giant pieces of ice. All in colours of white, blue and black.


Might I add, these are definitely some of my favourite colour schemes.

Though we didn't get to see the Northern Lights, it now gives me another excuse to go back one day.

I had an amazing five days in Iceland, and honestly can't wait to go back in the future if I ever get the chance. So to finish off this post, since I think the photos did most of the talking, which photo caught your eye the most? I have to say for me I really like the photos where I caught the wave crashing over the ice, I was quite proud of my timing skills when I took it.

Keep up to date...  Twitter Instagram Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I've always wanted to visit Iceland! It looks magical!

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This literally looks amazing! I'm in love with your photography!
    -Olivia Xxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are amazing! I'm doing an iceland roadtrip next week! I'm so excited :)

    https://letsgotravel.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iceland looks so cool! I am so jealous! I want to go on a vacation there! Your pic are fab, thanks for sharing! xx C&K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it was amazing, thank you xx

      Delete
  5. Looks amazing! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous! I've seen a lot of people going to Iceland lately and I can't wait to go myself! Just have to get it planned out.

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooo I hope you don't have to wait too long then

      Delete
  7. My favourite photo was also the one of the wave! Iceland looks beautiful, it's been one of the places I desperately want to go.

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really is, I hope you get to go in the future

      Delete
  8. I've always wanted to go to Iceland and your photos have only made me want to go more! Hope you had an amazing time.

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, the waterfall looks amazing! Thanks for sharing you adventure, have a great day.

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures! Iceland is definitely a place I want to visit in the future!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you definitely should x

      Delete
  11. How absolutely mind-blowingly beautiful is Iceland! I definitely need to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iceland looks absolutely incredible!! Your pictures are amazing! I cannot wait to visit there someday :) Hope you had a lovely time xx

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you get to go sometime soon in the near future xx

      Delete
  13. Ever since I was really young I've wanted to go to Iceland, and it's probably my top #1 place to visit on my bucket list. BTW I'm loving your 3rd photo in this post, it's really gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been reading or interacting on your blog recently, there are just so many things to worry about when teachers load on homework (you understand me) and with putting a lot of effort into my own blog and twitter I sometimes forget to comment on blogs. Just wanted to remind you that your blog is still one of my favs xx

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// Lifestyle & Beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to go sometime soon in the near future. Thank you, though I can't do the actual landscape much justice with my photography. It's okay, life will be life and we can't do everything we want to all the time. Awww that's so cute of you to say, think you made my day xx

      Delete