My Top 3 ... Make-up

16:00

Hey everyone

Long time no see, or write, or read.

Well what ever it is, it's been sometime since I've sat down and actually wrote a blog post for you to read, since the last one was pretty much all photos from when I went to Iceland - which you should totally check out by the way here.


Anyway on to the post...

Honestly I've kind of been losing my blogging mojo recently, so to get back into it I'm going to go back to my routes and talk about make-up. I feel like I haven't sat down and written a blog post about make-up in quite some time.

So for this weeks post I've picked out my top three make-up pieces. Those pieces which if I could only ever use three pieces for the rest of my life it would be these.


Well since we start with the face for make-up looks, well most of the time anyway, lets start with foundation.

For me if I was to chose between concealer and foundation I would chose foundation!

This one has been my go too for a couple of years now. It's the only one that I've found that doesn't break me out any more than my skin is already doing.

Though it is slightly too dark for my skin, even if it is the lightest shade, it makes me look a bit more human in colour - I'm a very ghostly pale sometimes - so it doesn't bother me awfully too much.


 Next up is mascara, and one of my holy grail's at that.

The Benefit Roller Lash mascara does wonders to my lashes, giving them both volume and length, to the point where I feel okay with going out with just mascara and no other eye make-up on.

What else can I say about a mascara?

I think it's also waterproof, but I haven't put that massively to the test.

Anyway this has become my go to mascara and also makes it into my top three make-up products.


And lastly of my top three we have the eyeliner.

I have been using this for years now, and is the one consistent product in my make-up collection.

One it's at a decent price for a student.

Two it holds its colour brilliantly through out the day.

And three it's waterproof! So I can use it to tight-line my eyes to make them stand out more.

The only thing is I can't do winged eyeliner with this since it doesn't sharpen to a sharp point very well, but who knows that could just be my sharpener.


So those are my top three make-up products, and the ones I reach to everyday.

Maybe I could use these as a start of a series where I share my top three of whatever. If you would like to see this what top three of mine would you like to see?

If you could only chose three make-up products to use for the rest of your life what would you chose?

Keep up to date...  Twitter Instagram Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. I always forget to check out seventeen as a brand, will have to have a nose next time I'm in boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these products! I want to try the benefit mascars haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same ^_^ You should if you get a chance

      Delete
  3. That foundation looks cool! I've never tried anything by Seventeen but I hear about it, wonder if they have it in the States! I love seeing people's favorites and when they are affordable! Thanks for the lovely post!
    XX Jen beautylifemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyeliner is the only product I wear on a pretty much daily basis, but I've yet to try the Rimmel product you talk about here! That it's waterproof is a big plus, so I think I need to pick it up!

    Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Roller Lash, it's one of my favourite mascaras! Abi | RamblingsofaBlonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved Rimmel for eye products! I love their contour palette too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their contour palette I'll have to look into that x

      Delete
  7. I agree that its probably not your sharpener because I couldn't get my Scandaleyes liner to a point either. I ended up changing to liquid liner and only using a pencil liner for the water line (this one actually lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the same what I do, though still try to find an amazing liquid liner at an affordable price x

      Delete
  8. I really want to try Benefit Mascara, I'm looking for a perfect mascara for me and I hope that I'll enjoy this one x

    Oksana

    www.i-am-ok26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try roller lash! It sounds amazing and I hear so many people rave about it. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try that mascara, everything sounds so good!

    SHAKIRA / SHAKIRA SACKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to in the near future x

      Delete
  11. I've never tried any of these but would love to try roller lash by benefit! Maybe you could do your top 3 hair products

    Tasha x

    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-2017-lush-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair products sounds like a good idea, I'll note it down x

      Delete
  12. I kind of want to try roller lash but also I'm scared I'll end up wasting my money and it won't have the desired effect hmm, this might have convinced me to try it out though! I love posts like this they're so interesting and concise.
    http://www.halfgirlhalfteacup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me it was definitely worth the money, though I did actually get it as a Christmas present. I'm glad you find them interesting x

      Delete
  13. I really want to give the Roller Lash a go but I have They're Real and I don't know whether they will be any different from one another! Love your blog x

    simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the They're Real one either so can't tell you. Thank you x

      Delete
  14. I have been experimenting with a lot of mascaras lately trying to find the 'right one' but hadn't tried this one yet! Thanks for sharing!

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete