-->

09/07/2017

Back To Blogging


Hi everyone, it's been a while hasn't it. How have you been? I've hope you've all be well these past few months.

How long has it been? April, May, June, three whole months with out any blogging really. Like I even took a break from reading blog posts, but that was more this last month.


I'm sat here right now, 10 past 7 on Wednesday morning, trying to type this and I don't really know where it is heading.

Three months is a long time to be away. A quarter of the year. Fourteen weeks. Ninety-one days.

It makes it seem like forever and so much has happened in that time.

But I'm not going to worry about everything I've missed, I'm just going to focus on getting myself back into blogging.

If any of you have also taken a break from blogging, or just writing in general, did you also have this struggle to form a coherent sentence when you started writing again.

It is seeming rather challenging.

But nonetheless, I'm going to try my hardest to get back into the writing spirit.

I really have no plan for this blog post. It's kind of for me to get back into blogging with more of an introduction that jumping straight into the deep end, since it feels better to me to say I'm back.

I think I'll finish this post here since I don't know what else to write, but I'll be back next weeks with a more planned out post. If there's anything you would like to see on here let me know in the comments.

And despite it all, I still struggle with bringing a post to a clean end. I guess some things will never change.

Keep up to date...  Twitter Instagram Bloglovin 

 photo sign off_zps8sf8xlmg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment