Summer Style 2017

17:00

Heyy everyone, how have you been this last week? Are you on summer break yet, or still got another week or so to go?

I've been finished since the 29th of June.

And since then I've been able to get out the house to do a bit of shopping which exams stopped me from doing. In particular for some new summer clothing pieces since I have very few of those. I'm more prepared for winter.

So following these shopping trips, I thought I could share with you some of the pieces I've bought as well as styling them - kind of a way to practise how an outfit will work out before I wear it out.



This top is the first of my new Summer pieces.

I rarely go for such bright colours, but while scanning over the sale rails in Newlook this piece caught my eye; so I tried it on and I guess you could say I fell in love with it. The off-the-shoulder style is one I've wanting to try out for a long time as well as the flared sleeves, that I thought would be fun to style.

To fit with the Summer trend, I stuck with my high-waisted shorts from H&M, which have become a staple in my outfits this Summer with the high temperatures we've had in England.

Then to finish it off, I kept it casual with my black converses, letting all the attention be on the top.

To be honest with you, I'm still on the look out for a cute bra-let to go under this top with its sheer fabric, so if you have any recommendations let me know please.


Do you like any of these off-the-shoulder or flared sleeve trends? Are there any trends you think I should check out and maybe try to style?

Keep up to date...  Twitter Instagram Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. GORGEOUS TOP!

    I think your photoshoot spot was a clever pick because the tree matches so well with the top.

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      It was not actually planned but I agree it matched well x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute top! I like Urban Outfitter's bralettes personally.

    xx Fiona

    New England Gothic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Ooo I'll have to have a look x

      Delete
  3. I love that off the shoulder trend so much! I l'm still on the search for the perfect pair of jean shorts though...

    xx Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute right ^_^ These shorts are a few years old now and a bit big but they're still really comfy x

      Delete
  4. LOVE this top! Such a pretty colour and print!

    Sophie x
    www.petalsofperfection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. As everyone else has said, this top is so gorge! Perfect for summer too!

    Megan x
    (www.beaut-iful-you.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete