Updated Travel Bucket List

17:00


It's been about two years since I wrote a travel bucket list, and yet I still haven't ticked anything off it. Guess that's being a student for you.

But since then, the list has grown. So I thought today I would share some more places I wish to visit in the future.

If you want to see where I wrote I wanted to visit in the first travel bucket list post you can find it here.



Iceland.
Someone take me back! If you've been around for a while you might have read my post about the trip I took to Iceland back in February with college. And ever since I've wanted to go back. I loved seeing the landscape and being the geography nerd in my I loved seeing the formations of ice and waterfalls. We didn't even get to see the northern lights since it was cloudy on the day it was meant to happen so I really do need to go back at some point.

Japan.
I actually have no singular location in Japan that I want to visit. But I would love to see the sakura blossom in full bloom (I might have watched one too many vlogs of this) as well as visit some of the volcanoes. You realise after studying tectonics in geography for a long time that it would be actually great to see these places at one point in your life. Or is that only me?

Athens, Greece.
If you didn't know I love learning about ancient history and Greece is one of those places that has that ancient history I enjoy learning about. As well I would love to see the architectural buildings; where as my Mum would prefer to walk around looking at plants and flowers I would prefer to see buildings with history instead.

So these are a few places that have been added to my travel bucket list over the last two years.

Though I say I want to go to these places, and I really do, I have the slight problem of getting motion sickness when ever I travel, oh the fun times. Maybe if I can over come this I'll be able to see so much more of the world.

Despite wanting to see the rest of the world there are also many places with in the UK that I would also like to visit one day, such as York, that caught my eye after seeing blog posts of how beautiful it is. Is there anywhere in the UK or outside of it you would like to go?

Share your travel photos with me on ...  Twitter Instagram Bloglovin 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Japan and Iceland are on my travel list too! i'd like to do a bike trip around iceland and just go for a holiday in japan! sounds like amazing trips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo a bike trip around Iceland sounds amazing, I didn't even think of biking

      Delete
  2. Japan is on my list too! Would make such an amazing and eye-opening trip

    https://caityloux.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are on my bucket list too!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO ICELAND!
    I've been to Athens nearly 20 times in my life; If you're looking for ancient history, it's definitely the place to go!

    I also imagine Japan to be very different from the west, which would make it a very interesting country to discover!

    Steph
    Social Spying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iceland is amazing!
      I'm jealous aha. Ancient history is the best history.
      I would imagine so hehe

      Delete
  5. Iceland is totally on my Travel bucket list, so is Scotland, Santorini, The Netherlands and many many other places!
    http://www.annesperks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Netherlands has always look like such a beautiful place to visit

      Delete